The eagerly awaited public speaking event, ‘Berger Presents Rise Above All – 2023, Powered by Daraz, in Association with Prothom Alo, The Daily Star & Channel i’ is making a glorious return for another year of empowerment, inspiration, and networking. The event is set to take place on Friday, 25 August 2023, at the Krishibid Institution Bangladesh (KIB) located in Khamarbari, Farmgate, Dhaka and is organised by the Don Sumdany Facilitation and Consultancy.
Rise Above All has consistently established itself as the nation’s largest and most influential platform for nurturing, learning, and growth among students, young professionals, and aspiring entrepreneurs. This year’s Rise will showcase an impressive lineup of speakers, including esteemed figures such as:
- Sheikh Tonmoy, Member of Parliament
- Adil Hossain Noble, Chief Enterprise Business Officer at Robi Axiata Limited
- Rubana Huq, Vice-Chancellor of Asian University for Women
- Shehzad Munim, MD & CEO of British American Tobacco
- Ayman Sadiq, Founder and CEO of 10 Minutes School
- Ali Reza Iftekhar, MD & CEO of Eastern Bank Ltd
- Rupali Chowdhur, MD of Berger Paints Bangladesh
- Syed Iqbal Mahmud Hossain, Sales Director, Nestlé Bangladesh Ltd
- Sabreena Shahid, Principal of Sir John Wilson School
- Zara Mahbub, CEO of Dun & Bradstreet Data & Analytics Private Limited
- Nazifa Tushi, Bangladeshi Film Actress
- Rakin Absar, Content Creator and Influencer
The event will culminate in an extraordinary musical session by the immensely talented Tahsan Khan, promising a memorable conclusion to the day’s proceedings.
The event will also host a learning session by Grameenphone Academy, a career session by Bdjobs, and an influencer marketing session by Daraz Bangladesh.
Ghulam Sumdany Don, the Chief Inspirational Officer of Don Sumdany Facilitation & Consultancy, will guide the event as the host, ensuring that attendees are engaged and inspired throughout the event.
This year, Rise Above All is partnering with some of the nation’s most well-known brands, including Berger, Daraz, Prothom Alo, The Daily Star, Channel i, Walton, Nescafé, Dabur Vatika, ISHO, Sheltech Group, Monno Ceramic, Shwapno, Kool, Ruchi, RAK Ceramics, Grameenphone Academy, Polar, Fit Elegance, Bdjobs, Dettol, Pepsi, Lays, Perfetti Van Melle, Indulge, Step Footwear, Renaissance Dhaka Gulshan Hotel, EBL, Dan Cake, Bruvana, Gloria Jeans, INTRO Card, Carnival Internet, Mustache, Elite Force, Tickify , Dhaka Live, Checkmate Event, ICE Today, ICE Business Time, DS Education and Ikigai HR. This year’s Rise Above All promises to be a spectacular convergence of knowledge and inspiration. For registration and further details, visit https://tickify.live/tickets/rise-above-all-2023.
Don’t miss the chance to be part of this exceptional event that promises to elevate aspirations and propel individuals to new heights.