The first prize is BDT 1 lac voucher and other winners will get attractive smartphones
Daraz Bangladesh (daraz.com.bd), a concern of Alibaba Group, has announced a Ludo Tournament on their app’s innovative gaming platform Daraz First Games (DFG) for the first time, named ‘Ludo Lakhpoti’. The winner of the tournament will get BDT 1 lac voucher and the second, third and fourth winner will get – Huawei Y9 Prime, Vivo Y-15, Oppo A5s Smartphones respectively. The 5th to 50th winners will each get a Daraz voucher worth BDT 1,000. Interested participants can register for free on the Daraz First games through Daraz app from June 15th to 18th, where a maximum of 25 thousand people can register. Therefore, one has to register quickly before the slot is filled up. The final tournament will be held on June 21st and 22nd, where there will be 7 knockout rounds. It is expected that Ludo Lakhpoti will be the first and largest online Ludo tournament in Bangladesh.
It is to mention, Daraz First Games is an innovative and immersive gaming platform offering access to a number of free-to-play casual games including racing, action, shooting and arcade. Launched last May this gaming platform aims to connect millions of Bangladeshis over online tournaments while practising social distancing at home.
How to Register
• Download the Daraz app
• If you don’t have Daraz account, open a new one
• Sign up and Log in to Daraz account
• Click on Daraz First Games (DFG) icon on the homepage and enter DFG
• Click on ludo tournament banner
• Click on register now banner below
• Get a successful registration message.
• You will receive a push notification right before the tournament starts.
How to participate
• Users will receive a Push Notification/SMS/Email to join the game where game time will be mentioned for each of the rounds.
• Users need to enter DFG from homepage clicking on DFG icon
• Click on the play now banner
Syed Mostahidal Hoq, Managing Director of Daraz Bangladesh Limited said- “Ludo is one of the most popular games in the country and its popularity has soared even more in the last month. We launched Daraz First Games within 2 months of lockdown and the Ludo game has received a huge response from thousands of users playing the game every day. We have decided to organize this tournament to provide a greater experience to the players. We hope to organize more tournaments like this in the future”.