- White eyeshadow is used across the lids and blended towards the lower lash line. Black eyeliner is drawn along the lash line extending to the crease with a thick coat of mascara on lashes.
- A popping orange lipstick
- A black and white printed silk scarf is first folded into half to form a triangle. The scarf is pinned at the back with the ends brought in front and tied into a knot. The hair is blow-dried and curled at the tips.
Photographer: M Shamsul Hoque Komol
Hair & Makeup: Farzana Shakil’s
- Blue eyeshadow is applied across the lids and extended towards the lower lash line. Black eyeliner defines the eyes and the black mascara gives the lashes an added drama.
- A magenta lipstick brings out the lips
- Most of the hair is tied up into a topknot. A beaded necklace is attached at the left of the crown. Multiple long scarves are used in secession, crossed over in front and tied at the rear.
- A blend of purple and pink eyeshadow is applied across the lids extending along the lower lash line. Black eyeliner and mascara is also used for a dramatic effect.
- A light pink lipstick softens the look.
- The hair at the crown is backcombed to create a lift. A long scarf is used as a bandana and tied on to the left. The hair is styled to create a natural look.