For all the ‘Jabra fans’ of Sharukh Khan, this time of the year calls for a celebration as the king khan of Bollywood celebrates his 52nd birthday. As charming as he is on-screen, there are few off-screen witty and sassy quotes of SRK that will leave you gasping for air. Here are just a few quotes from his ocean of savage comebacks.
1. The time he hilariously roasted AIB about their supposed FIFA match that never took place.
“You really thought I’m going to call you next day for FIFA,” Shah Rukh asked laughing uncontrollably. Savage!
2. During a round of rapid fire in Koffee with Karan, SRK was asked, ‘’ Hrithik or Amir, who is a better actor?’’ He answered, ‘’Better than who Karan?’’
3. On being asked how fatherhood has changed his career, he replied,
4. ‘’I don’t write cheques anymore because I end up signing them, with love, Shah Rukh’’.
5. When asked if he is bi-sexual, he replied, ‘’I’m not bi-sexual, I’m tri-sexual, I try everything’’.
6. During a press conference of IPL, host Mandira Bedi asked, ‘’Do you think having Shilpa Shetty (Owner of Rajasthan Royals) and Preity Zinta (Owner of Kings XI Punjab) as rival team owners will sour their relations with you?’’ Wanna know his reply?
7. Do you remember this quote from him, ‘’If you like me raise your hand and if you don’t like me then raise your standards.’’
8. Reporter: ‘’When will you start making different movies, better movies?’’
9. When asked about how his relationship was going with Salman khan he informed.
10. And finally, ‘Love me or hate me, but you can’t ignore me’.
We hope you keep us blessing with your sassy comebacks for years to come. Happy Birthday ‘Baazigar’
Picture source: Pinterst